Forums

Forum Home > Convention Announcements > Anime Park III suggestions

Atemluver

Hello everyone!

Us here at Anime Park are working extremely hard to bring you guys a great convention, however we cannot do this on our thoughts alone. We need your imput on what you liked, what you didn't like, and what you would like to see at Anime Park III. Your suggestions will help us to create an Anime Park that you will enjoy, and look forwards to every year. Please post on this forum your feedback, and we will take everything into consideration, and hopefully make it a part of Anime Park!

Thank you for your support!

Anime Park Board Member Amanda Esler

--

I'm going to keep shining...

Just like the moon...

I'm going to light the way...

~Full moon wo sagashite

May 19, 2013 at 11:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Emily
Site Owner

As always, I liked the vocaloid lipsync! :) It was fun the first year and this year!

--

August 9, 2013 at 12:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Swift_Gold92
Limited Member

Cosplay scavenger hunt/ amazing race? Just a though. You come up with the prizes. If it does get approved, I will be willing to run it. Prizes could be ramune, pocky, and other treats. It would be fun.

--

If you don't behave yourselves I might have to get my family's private police force to come and take you away. And whhere they take you I have no idea so there will be no one to come and save you. Oh and this message will cost you 10000 yen. LOL

September 30, 2013 at 11:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ivan Braginsky ((aka Gwen or oracle602))
Limited Member

well the race sounds epic

--

And a song

Someone sings

Once upon a December

http://youtu.be/r1zamKoUREI this is the song

October 25, 2013 at 11:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Emily
Site Owner

I would like to help run the scavenger hunt if we get it approved!

--

December 10, 2013 at 4:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NatakuXeden
Limited Member

We had a great turnout for our panels last year, so having more panels would be fun. Also maybe hosting a cosplay contest with some prizes? I can look into getting donations from places to be used as prizes, if you'd like.

--

Today The Æsir Died.│Today The Mortals Cried.

Today The World Turned Black.│Today Chaos Came Back.

█▌║▌│█║▌║║█║█║ .0-XJZ-0-667-0.

December 13, 2013 at 3:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Emily
Site Owner

I did the masquerade the first year it ran! I thought it was awesome. :D I'd like to help out any way I can!

--

December 24, 2013 at 2:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

@ilce
Limited Member

Will there be anything for Ball-Joint-Dolls? An "offical" doll meet would be cool

January 2, 2014 at 11:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NatakuXeden
Limited Member

@ilce at January 2, 2014 at 11:20 AM

Will there be anything for Ball-Joint-Dolls? An "offical" doll meet would be cool

I have some friends who will be bringing theirs. Most notably, Void-in-Oblivion is bringing her boys. She has a Lutz, a Fairyland, several Sooms and a few others, along with some custom parts and is getting yet another, probably by the convention. I'd love to help out organizing a BJD meetup, and I'm sure that she and several others would like to as well.

--

Today The Æsir Died.│Today The Mortals Cried.

Today The World Turned Black.│Today Chaos Came Back.

█▌║▌│█║▌║║█║█║ .0-XJZ-0-667-0.

January 3, 2014 at 5:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rachel O
Limited Member

A Cosplay Competition would be great! for people who spend the time to make their own costumes.

March 30, 2014 at 12:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.