Forums

Forum Home > Panels > Vocaloid/Anime Lip Sync

Christine D.

Hey Guys!!

Christine here! And Molly :3

We are bringing the Vocaloid Lip Sync Contest  back this year! But we're including any anime or vocaloid song!   And we promise that we're not lying about the prizes this year!  Here are the rules this time 'round-

1 - This is lip-sync, not karaoke, no actual singing.  Because.  Why not.

2 -  Because we're not actually singing, dance around! Have fun with it!  Perform!

3 - Keep the songs around 3 minutes or less.  PLEASE.  GET A LIVE VERSION IF YOU NEED TO.

4 - You have to sign up beforehand this year.  Please post in this forum the link to the song you want, Youtube, Nico, or MP3 link.  

5 - We would prefer if you where in cosplay.  Its more fun that way!

Any questions?  Post them here!  We will answer ASAP!  We're both hoping to make this even mor bad ass than last year!~ :D

--

Anime Park Treasurer

(Yes, that means I control the money)

February 20, 2013 at 4:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Swift_Gold92
Limited Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGygQVrm8oI&list=LLIIHmH5WZNHjmyXAthaR8Sw

Alice of Human Sacrifice.

--

If you don't behave yourselves I might have to get my family's private police force to come and take you away. And whhere they take you I have no idea so there will be no one to come and save you. Oh and this message will cost you 10000 yen. LOL

February 26, 2013 at 3:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Christine D.

Just saying, I love your signature....you were making referance to Kyoya Ootri from Ouran right? And thanks for the link!! :3

--

Anime Park Treasurer

February 26, 2013 at 5:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DarjeelingDreams

Hmmm, I'll get back to you once I've found a good song

--

February 27, 2013 at 12:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Swift_Gold92
Limited Member

Christine D. at February 26, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Just saying, I love your signature....you were making referance to Kyoya Ootri from Ouran right? And thanks for the link!! :3

Yes it is Kyoya Otori and That is who I will be when I perform the lip-sync.

--

If you don't behave yourselves I might have to get my family's private police force to come and take you away. And whhere they take you I have no idea so there will be no one to come and save you. Oh and this message will cost you 10000 yen. LOL

March 1, 2013 at 12:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Christine D.

I look forward to it! Can't wait to see you there!

--

Anime Park Treasurer

March 2, 2013 at 5:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Molly

(Moved this to "Panels"  ... not sure why it wasn't there originally... Christine XD)

--

March 11, 2013 at 7:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.